Wednesday, July 22, 2009

KITTENS!!!!

I am LOVING life with the kittens!!! It kills me that they were about to be put down!!! This morning I awoke to the bathroom sink turned on full blast and Rage Against the Machine blaring from my computer. Apparently Mas are as easy as they say, cause a kitten managed to open and operate my iTunes.

As promised, I've uploaded some pics of my cuties. Ugh, I am so in love with them I don't know how I will be able to give them up :(

This is the kitt formally known as Serena. The shelter told me that she was a little girl, but upon closer inspection I realized that this was not the case. Hence, Serena is now Ben:

Ben and O'Shea cuddling together on the rocking chair:

Sweet little 3 lbb O'Shea!!! This one is gonna be HUUUUGE! His legs are so long he more hops than walks...too cute:

Baby Ben caught on the rocking chair. He loves his belly rubbed:

If you are wondering why there are only pics of two cats, thats because baby Venus (if she turns out to actually be female) is a bit on the shy side. Cute as hell, but not the biggest fan of the humans...YET! Luckily, we have made a bit of progress and should have her camera ready soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment